260 Results: Quick Search has indigo and [Object]Period is ""
- 20th Century
- 31 in. x 29 in. (78.74 cm x 73.66 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- Medium and Support:
- Cotton, indigo on (hitta miura)
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Keisuke Serizawa
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Shibui –The Subtle Beauty of Japanese Craft. 11/8/2008 - 5/31/2009.
- Beauty of Use - CECUT. 3/30/2012 - 7/22/2012.
This object is a member of the following portfolios