260 Results: Quick Search has indigo and [Object]Period is ""
Ceremonial Hanging / Shroud
- c. 1950
- 20th Century
- 65 in. x 100 in. (165.1 cm x 254 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Sulawesi Island (Celebes), Indonesia
- Medium and Support:
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Dr. Albert and Mrs. Elissa Yellin
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Robyn Maxwell. Sari to Sarong. National Gallery of Australia. [Canberra?] , February 1, 2004.
- Museum Nasional. Indonesian Art. Tuttle Publishing. , August 1, 1998.
- John Gillow. Traditional Indonesian Textiles. Thames & Hudson. New York, NY , March 1, 1993.
- Mrs. Martha W. Roth. Elemental Art of the Indonesian Archipelago. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CT , 2005. Page Number: 77.
This object is a member of the following portfolios