260 Results: Quick Search has indigo and [Object]Period is ""
Blanket - Third Phase Chief's Blanket
- 1890 - 1910
- 19th - 20th Century
- 123 1/2 in. x 119 in. (313.69 cm x 302.26 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Ganado Weaving District
- Medium and Support:
- Wool, bayeta (unraveled codhineal dyed yarn), indigo
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Mingei International Connoisseurs and Michael & Susan Waldman
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2001/02). 10/5/2001 - 1/30/2002.
- Weaving a Path: Navajo Women and the Feminine Ethos. 12/9/2017 - 5/20/2018.