1 Result: Portfolio is "Bead Collection - AC" and [Object]Century is "2nd Century"
Record 1 of 1
Necklaces - with Nose Ornament
- c. 1000-1500 C.E.
- 2nd Century
- 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Carnelian, clay, shell, tumbaga (gold and copper alloy) on Modern restringing
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Armand J. Labbe
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2001/02). 10/5/2001 - 1/30/2002.
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2004/05). 8/24/2004 - 9/21/2005.
- Symbols of Identity: Jewelry of Five Continents. 2/23/2006 - 9/16/2007.
- Bead Gallery Rotation - Pre-Columbian Jewelry. 9/2/2017 - 00/00/00.
This object is a member of the following portfolios