38 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Period is "Pre-Columbian"
- 900 - 1430 C.E.
- 6 1/4 in. x 10 in. (15.88 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Creation Place:
- North Coast Peru
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Silvered and gilded copper
- Credit Line:
- Purchase made possible by a generous gift from Akaloa Resource Foundation
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Armand J. Labbé. Pre-Columbian Art: Marine Animal Forms. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 2001. Page Number: 8.
- Harmer Johnson. Guide To The Arts of The Americas. Rizzoli. New York , September 15, 1992.
- Geoffrey H. S. Bushnell. Ancient Arts of the Americas. F. A. Praeger. New York, NY , 1965.
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Pre-Columbian Art - Marine Animal Forms. 12/11/2001 - 10/28/2003.
- The Making of Art First 30,000 Yrs. 9/5/2009 - 10/4/2009.
- Bead Gallery Rotation - Pre-Columbian Jewelry. 9/2/2017 - 00/00/00.