16 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Period is "C. Mid-20th Century"
- 20th Century
- 4 in. x 6 in. x 6 in. (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Turkmen people
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Silk, cotton
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Frances Hamilton White
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Bold Abstractions: Textiles from Central Asia and Iran. 1/24/2010 - 5/9/2010.
- Beauty of Use - CECUT. 3/30/2012 - 7/22/2012.
- Around the World with Mingei International Museum. 7/6/2020 - 12/13/2020.
This object is a member of the following portfolios