1 Result: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Display Artist is "Sol and Kathryn Ondalacey"
Record 1 of 1
- 20th Century
- 6 1/2 in. x 6 1/2 in. (16.51 cm x 16.51 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Gallup, New Mexico
Sol and Kathryn Ondalacey,
Zuni and Navajo
- Medium and Support:
- Silver, Lone Mountain Nevada turquoise
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Jean E. Hahn Hardy
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Symbols of Identity: Jewelry of Five Continents. 2/23/2006 - 9/16/2007.
- True Blue: Indigo, Turquoise, Cobalt, and Lapis Lazuli. 8/4/2012 - 2/17/2013.