2 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Country is "Morocco"
- 6 1/2 in. x 9 in. (16.51 cm x 22.86 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Silver, coins, coral
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Martha W. Roth
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Mrs. Martha W. Roth. A Transcultural Mosaic. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 1993.
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- A Transcultural Mosaic - Selections from Mingei International's (1998/99). 8/8/1998 - 7/4/1999.
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2001/02). 10/5/2001 - 1/30/2002.
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2004/05). 8/24/2004 - 9/21/2005.
- Symbols of Identity: Jewelry of Five Continents. 2/23/2006 - 9/16/2007.
- Beauty of Use - CECUT. 3/30/2012 - 7/22/2012.
- African by Design: Form, Shape, and Pattern in African Craft. 5/20/2023 - 9/17/2023.