7 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Country is "Colombia"
This object does not have an image.
Body Ornament - Breast Plate, Anthropo-zoomorphous
- 900 - 1600 CE
- 2 1/2 in. x 2 5/8 in. x 1 in. (6.35 cm x 6.67 cm x 2.54 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Tumbaga (gold an copper alloy)
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Richard and Phyllis Goehring
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Symbols of Identity: Jewelry of Five Continents. 2/23/2006 - 9/16/2007.
- Bead Gallery Rotation - Pre-Columbian Jewelry. 9/2/2017 - 00/00/00.