14 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Country is "Cameroon"
Girl's Apron / Cache-Sex
- 20th Century
- 6 in. x 8 in. (15.24 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Glass beads, cowrie shells on Fiber
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Bill and Gale Simmons
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- The Beauty of Use / 30th Year Anniversary Exhibition. 6/23/2007 - 4/27/2008.
- Colorful Culture: Beaded Africa. 9/10/2021 - 11/13/2022.