24 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Country is "Afghanistan"
- 2200 BCE -1600 BCE
- 23rd - 17th Century BCE
- 14 in.
- Creation Place:
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Turquoise, carnelian, agate, electrum, gold
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Mingei International Connoisseurs
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Lois Sherr Dubin. History of Beads, The : from 30,000 B. C. to present. Abrams. New York, NY , 1995. Page Number: 8, 9.
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- The Beaded Universe - Strands of Culture (2004/05). 8/24/2004 - 9/21/2005.
- The Beauty of Use / 30th Year Anniversary Exhibition. 6/23/2007 - 4/27/2008.
- The Making of Art First 30,000 Yrs. 9/5/2009 - 10/4/2009.