16 Results: Portfolio is "Quilts-Online" and [Object]Century is "Late 19th/Early 20th Century"
Unique Quilt - Pinwheel
- c. 1890-1940s
- Late 19th/Early 20th Century
- 70 1/2 in. x 94 in. (179.07 cm x 238.76 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Cotton on Thin and even (Batting) - Muslin (Backing)
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Pat L. Nickols; Digitization made possible through the Quilter's Guild of Dallas, Quilt Accessibility Project: Photo by Tim Siegert
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Red and White Quilts. 7/25/2015 - 1/10/2016.
This object is a member of the following portfolios