16 Results: Portfolio is "Quilts-Online" and [Object]Century is "Late 19th/Early 20th Century"
Child's Quilt - Cotton Crazy Quilt
- c. 1870-1910
- Late 19th/Early 20th Century
- 36 in. x 62 in. (91.44 cm x 157.48 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Medium and Support:
- Cotton, rayons or silks on Black and white check (Backing)
- Credit Line:
- Gift of Pat L. Nickols; Digitization made possible through the Quilter's Guild of Dallas, Quilt Accessibility Project: Photo by Tim Siegert
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- CECUT: American Quilts. 8/10/2018 - 11/19/2018.
This object is a member of the following portfolios