34 Results: Portfolio is "Pre-Columbian" and [Object]Country is "Mexico"
This object does not have an image.
Amulet - Frog Effigy
- 1 5/8 in. x 4 1/4 in. x 4 1/4 in. (4.13 cm x 10.8 cm x 10.8 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Guerrero, Mexico
- Medium and Support:
- Credit Line:
- Gift of James L. Greaves
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Jeanette Favrot Peterson. Pre-Columbian Flora and Fauna. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 1990.
- Armand J. Labbé. Pre-Columbian Art: Marine Animal Forms. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 2001.
- Harmer Johnson. Guide To The Arts of The Americas. Rizzoli. New York , September 15, 1992.
- Geoffrey H. S. Bushnell. Ancient Arts of the Americas. F. A. Praeger. New York, NY , 1965.