1 Result: Portfolio is "Pre-Columbian" and [Object]Century is "Medio Period"
Record 1 of 1
- c. 1150-1450 A.D.
- Medio Period
- 3 3/4 in. x 7 1/2 in. (9.53 cm x 19.05 cm)
- Casas Grandes archaeological culture
- Creation Place:
- Northwestern Chihuahua, Mexico
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Slip painted terracotta
- Credit Line:
- Collection of Mingei International Museum; purchase made possible by a generous gift from Akaloa Resource Foundation.
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Armand J. Labbé. Pre-Columbian Art: Marine Animal Forms. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 2001. Page Number: 117.
- Harmer Johnson. Guide To The Arts of The Americas. Rizzoli. New York , September 15, 1992.
- Geoffrey H. S. Bushnell. Ancient Arts of the Americas. F. A. Praeger. New York, NY , 1965.
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Pre-Columbian Art - Marine Animal Forms. 12/11/2001 - 10/28/2003.
This object is a member of the following portfolios