34 Results: Portfolio is "Pre-Columbian" and [Object]Country is "Mexico"
- 1325 - 1520 B.C.
- 3 1/4 in. x 4 in. (8.26 cm x 10.16 cm)
- Creation Place:
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Credit Line:
- Gift of James L. Greaves
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Armand J. Labbé. Pre-Columbian Art: Marine Animal Forms. Mingei International Museum. San Diego, CA , 2001. Page Number: 85.
- Jan Mitchell. The art of precolumbian gold.. Little, Brown & Co.. New York , 1985.
- Harmer Johnson. Guide To The Arts of The Americas. Rizzoli. New York , September 15, 1992.
- Geoffrey H. S. Bushnell. Ancient Arts of the Americas. F. A. Praeger. New York, NY , 1965.
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Pre-Columbian Art - Marine Animal Forms. 12/11/2001 - 10/28/2003.
This object is a member of the following portfolios