7 Results: Portfolio is "RQ - other - fit dimensions criteria" and [Object]Country is "Colombia"
This object does not have an image.
Necklace - with Butterfly Nose Ornament Pendant
- 900-1600 AD
- 11 in. x 5 5/8 in. x 1/2 in. (27.94 cm x 14.29 cm x 1.27 cm)
- Possibly Muisca
- Creation Place:
- Object Type:
- Medium and Support:
- Tumbaga (gold and copper alloy), clay beads on Modern restringing
- Credit Line:
- Mingei International Museum Purchase
- Accession Number:
- Currently on view:
This object has been included in the following exhibitions:
- Symbols of Identity: Jewelry of Five Continents. 2/23/2006 - 9/16/2007.
- Bead Gallery Rotation - Pre-Columbian Jewelry. 9/2/2017 - 00/00/00.
This object is a member of the following portfolios